ReEntry TV is a media outlet committed to delivering informed, media-savvy public relations based on superior industry knowledge, with a real understanding of the issues that affect both ex-offenders and the community-at-large.
Our mission is to educate the communities on the challenges faced by ex-offenders reentering society; and to provide information that empowers ex-offenders to achieve self sufficiency through access to affordable housing, support services, and meaningful employment thereby fostering positive self esteems and building strong family values on which to establish successful lives and healthy communities.
- 1. Employment Opportunity
2. Housing- Permanent and temporary
3. Second Chance For Ex-Offenders Act of 2007
4. Prison Fellowship
5. Public Services- Gold Card, ID, SS Card, etc.
6. Parole Department
7. Probation Department
8. Prison Ministry Volunteers
9. Become a mentor
10. Face Book, Twitter, Blog, YouTube
11. Treatment Services
12. Legal Assistance- Innocent Project
13. Re-Entry Coalition
14. Coalition of Residential Services Houston
15. Welcome Back Program
16. Prison Legislation and Policy Reform
18. Drug Testing—The positive side of drug testing.
19. Career Gear
21. MHMRA Services
- Agencies that assist ex-offenders:
1. David & Ivory Ministries ’Lieutenant’s House’
2. Salvation Army
3. Inner Change Freedom Initiative
4. Restorative Justice
5. Career Gear Houston
6. Innocent Project