About Me

My photo

Pursuing to own my own business- P3 Production Enterprises. I am a minister of God's word and comes to be somewhat pressed against the norm of what we call church business. I tend to strive to connect to the underdog and do not mind supporting others dreams and aspirations. I think I have a good heart and tend to get it broken at times. But later, God steps in and makes it better. 

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Texas Gospel Announcers' Guild 21st Anniversary Celebration



Congratulations to the Houston Gospel Announcers Guild 2010

2010-2011 Winners

Elder Antoine Powell
Roy Humphrey Award


Jermaine "Jamakis" Freeman
Horizon Award

Raishein
Newcomer Award

Lady Beatrice Ward & the Angelics
Artist of the Year

Robert "Praiseman" Washington 
Announcer of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment