About Me

My photo

Pursuing to own my own business- P3 Production Enterprises. I am a minister of God's word and comes to be somewhat pressed against the norm of what we call church business. I tend to strive to connect to the underdog and do not mind supporting others dreams and aspirations. I think I have a good heart and tend to get it broken at times. But later, God steps in and makes it better. 

Thursday, December 30, 2010

East TX Chapter of GMWA Anniversary

East TX Chapter of GMWA Anniversary


Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:30pm 
Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:00pm

Greater Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church
1519 Williams Street
Lufkin, TX


More Info: Come & Celebrate with us as we Lift the name of Jesus
 For more info please contact Vernon Austin 936-632-0347

No comments:

Post a Comment